What Goals Can I Help With?
- I am trained to coach people on all aspects of their physical, mental and spiritual well-being: fitness and exercise, nutrition and healthy eating, relationship building and self-esteem, and purpose and vocation.
- You may be:
- preparing for a shift in life stage such as retirement or having an empty nest
- looking for guidance on how to improve career prospects
- hoping to fulfill a life ambition
- considering your legacy and how to give back
- wanting to improve your physical and mental fitness to feel stronger
- needing to change your lifestyle due to chronic health issues or a new diagnosis
- hoping to build new social connections after experiencing loss
- seeking to regain enthusiasm and a sense of purpose
- looking for help to manage stress
What Is Involved?
- We’ll first have a free introductory session to discuss what you would like to achieve and the challenges you’ve faced to date. I will share some quick wins you can try.
- If you would like to continue, we will then work together to devise an action plan and explore personalized behavior change techniques to get you where you want to be – healthy and happy!
- I will be there as a source of support, inspiration and to hold you accountable.
Do I Need To Be In Fort Collins, Colorado?
- No. We can conduct our sessions over the phone or online video chat.
- If you are based in Fort Collins, we can agree on the best methods of communication to fit within your lifestyle. With the majority of my clients, we combine a mixture of calls and face-to-face sessions.
- The first introductory session will be free.
- I then offer a monthly fee of $200 which includes 4 1-hour sessions and 2 10-minute check-ins if needed.